I Love My Country Giveaway
Love your country and win big!
Tune-in to WIKI Country 95.3 and listen for the keyword to register to win a pair of tickets to see either Eric Church, Luke Bryan, or Jason Aldean this summer at Riverbend Music Center.
Our weekly winners will be qualified for the grand prize trip for four to the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area!
Once you hear the keyword each week, fill out the registration form below. Registration will be open each week until 5:00 p.m. Thursday.
Weekly winners will then be announced Friday morning and a new keyword will be given.
The ONLY way to get the keyword is to listen live to WIKI Country 95.3. You will hear it via contest promo or from on-air personalities.
- Weeks 1&2 - Pair of tickets to Eric Church
- Weeks 3-5 - Pair of tickets to Jason Aldean
- Weeks 6&7 - Pair of tickets to Luke Bryan
Grand Prize: Trip for four to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge Area
- 4-night stay at the Lodge at Camp Margaritaville
- Tickets for 4 to Dollywood Park
- Tickets for 4 to Dollywood Splash Country
- Tickets for 4 to Soaky Mountain Water Park
- Tickets for 4 to Rainforest Discovery Zoo
*Prize is non-transferable.
*Winner is responsible for all taxes.
* Winner and guests will hold harmless Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, LLC, it's sponsors and their agents regarding any item won during this contest.
*Winner will sign a release form.
- Must be 21 or older to enter
- One qualifier per household
See full contest rules here.
Information is gathered only for blind study research purposes for Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, LLC. Your information will never be sold to any outside organization.
Upon signing up for Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, LLC contests you agree to receive an e-mail from Wagon Wheel Broadcasting, LLC for future prize opportunities from our stations. You will have the opportunity to opt out immediately upon receiving the first e-mail.
Tri-State Antique Market
The Tri-State Antique Market is Indiana’s largest antiques and vintage only market with 200+ vendors selling a wide variety of vintage and retro goods.at Lawrenceburg Fairgrounds
Painting & Portrait Drawing Class
Will pursue landscape painting of their own conception
She will learn some cultures of some her students
State Tournament runs May 24th through June 17th