Jefferson and Trimble
Ohio River at Clifty Creek affecting the following counties in Indiana...Jefferson and in Kentucky...Trimble. .The forecast calls for heavy rain over the next couple of days that may cause the river to rise above flood stage. The National Weather Service in Louisville KY has issued a
* Flood Watch for the Ohio River at Clifty Creek
* from Tuesday evening until further notice.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 451.0 feet.
* Forecast...Flood stage may be reached by Tuesday evening.
* Impact...At 453.0 feet...Water floods Vaughn Drive in Madison in southwest. Water floods city campground in southeast. Water reaches State Highway 56 toward Vevay.
* AFFECTED AREAS: JEFFERSON, IN ... TRIMBLE, KY