Courthouse closed on Tuesday
Jefferson Co. property owners a reminder that you property taxes are due next Friday, May 10th.
- Tax Bills were mailed on April 1st, 2019
- Make sure to check your envelopes for multiple bills (if you own more than one parcel, your bills may be placed in the same envelope)
- All tax payments are due by Friday, May 10th. Just a reminder- the Courthouse closes at 4pm
- The Courthouse will be CLOSED on Tuesday, May 7th for election day.
- Payments must be accompanied by the tax statement.
- Please notify us of a mailing address change
- Make all checks payable to the Jefferson County Treasurer. Please include a phone number on your check if it is not already noted on the check
- For more information on how to understand your tax bill or to pay your taxes online, visit the Treasurer's Office page!