School Set to Open Aug 11th
students can register online at www.madison.k12.in.us by logging into the Skyward Family Access account and following the online registration link. New students — those students never enrolled at MCS — can enroll online at www.skyward.madison.k12.in.us/scripts/wsisa.dll/WService=wsSky/skyenroll.
Any student —returning or new — can also enroll in-person with multiple session scheduled at each school between July 30 and Aug. 9
In-person registration dates and times by school are:
• Rykers’ Ridge Elementary, Thursday, July 29, from noon until 5 p.m. and Friday, July 30, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Madison Junior High, Tuesday, Aug. 3, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Wednesday, Aug. 4, from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• Madison Consolidated High School, Tuesday, Aug. 3, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Wednesday, Aug. 4, from noon to 6 p.m.
• Anderson Elementary, Thursday, Aug. 5, from noon until 6 p.m., and Friday, Aug. 6, from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
• Deputy Elementary, Thursday, Aug. 5, from noon until 6 p.m., and Friday, Aug. 6, from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
• Lydia Middleton Elementary, Friday, Aug. 6, from 9 a.m. to noon, and Monday, Aug. 9, from 1 p.m. until 6 p.m.
Transfer students — those with legal home address outside of the MCS district — must file a request with the MCS Board of Trustees prior to Aug. 11. Application forms may be obtained at the school buildings or at the MCS Administration Office, 2421 Wilson Ave., 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays or online at www.madison.k12.in.us. All completed forms must be returned to the Administration Office.
Students will be able to have one breakfast free of charge daily with a cost of $1.35 if they want a second meal. Paid lunch is free for the first meal with extra meals costing $2.50 for elementary students and $2.70 for secondary students.