At South Dearborn High School
The 2019-2020 High School boys basketball season is still months away, even though many are playing summer shootouts, two Jefferson Co. teams will be a part of the inaugural Tri-State Shootout at South Dearborn on Saturday, December 14.
Southwestern and Shawe will join eight other teams from Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio to compete in the event.
Shawe will open the shootout against Ludlow from Northern Kentucky at 1:30, while Southwestern will follow at 3 against Thurgood Marshall High School out of Dayton, Ohio.
South Dearborn, Batesville, Indianapolis Ritter, Beachwood, Campbell Co. and Boone Co. will also take part.
- Ludlow (KY) vs. Shawe Memorial (IN) – 1:30
- Southwestern (Hanover) vs. Thurgood Marshall (OH) – 3:00
- Campbell County (KY) vs. Batesville (IN) – 4:30
- Indianapolis Ritter (IN) vs. Beechwood (KY) – 6:00
- South Dearborn vs. Boone County (KY) – 7:30