Located Methamphetamine and Paraphernalia
Yesterday and today, seven people were arrested on Indiana State Police cases in Scott County. The first case started as a follow-up investigation that began two months ago when troopers opened a drug investigation against the occupants at the home located at 1349 South Prewitt Lane in Scottsburg. Yesterday morning, troopers visited the home and found five people at the home. Along with the people at the home, troopers also located Methamphetamine and Paraphernalia.
The five people arrested at the home and charges:
- Richard Hickman, 51, of Scottsburg, IN; Maintaining a Common Nuisance, Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of Paraphernalia.
- Barbie Lynn Hernandez, 42, of Scottsburg, IN; Maintaining a Common Nuisance, Possession of Methamphetamine and Possession of Paraphernalia.
- Jason Morrow, 39, of Jeffersonville, IN; Visiting a Common Nuisance, Possession of Methamphetamine, Trafficking with an Inmate, Disorderly Conduct and Resisting Law Enforcement.
- Gregory L. Ritchey, 49, of Georgetown, IN; Visiting a Common Nuisance and three arrest warrants from Clark County, IN.
- Krystal C. Hardin, 24, of Scottsburg, IN; Visiting a Common Nuisance.
The other two arrested came from a case that began back in November of 2017, when two females were found parked in a rural Scott County graveyard by a trooper and were found to be in possession of Methamphetamine.
Arrest warrants were issued out of the Scott County Circuit Court for their arrest.
Lisa D. Cooley was arrested this morning on the warrant by the Scottsburg City Police and Brandy Chennault was served her warrant in the Scott County Jail where she is serving time on an unrelated case.
The two arrested females information;
6) Lisa D. Cooley, 36, of Scottsburg, IN; Possession of Methamphetamine, Maintaining a Common Nuisance and Criminal Trespass.
7) Brandy J. Chennault, 45, of Scottsburg, IN; Possession of Methamphetamine, Visiting a Common Nuisance and Criminal Trespass.